Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Well, we made it through our first week and a half at home with Keegyn! Cale went back to daycare for 2 days this week, trying to get him back into some sort of routine. Plus, his little buddies keep asking about him, so he thought he should get back there! I have to admit, it is sooooooooooo much easier just having Keegyn around! Not that I don't LOVE having both my darlings home with me, but GOOD LORD.....Cale is an absolute maniac!!!! Very difficult to keep up with him and tend to Keegyn, especially since I'm still not moving around too well seeing as my incision is not healed yet (and boy or boy is that a whole 'nother can of worms!) Once Cale comes home from daycare though, it's all about loving his little sister. I can't believe how much he enjoys her...can't seem to get enough of her and constantly wants to take pictures with her! It must have been still up in the air up until last night cuz Cale remarked "Mommy, I think we can keep her!" Well, Cale, thanks for the approval!!!!

Our favorite hangout for late afternoon naps! Three days in a row....mark this one down folks....three days in a row, Cale took a nap with me and Keegyn! We all fell asleep watching movies...granted only 30-40min naps, but that was the first time in months that Cale napped for me!



My little pumpkin. All dressed up but no place to go!


Doing what she does best.....snoozing!!!!!!!



Wide awake......


....snoozing again......


Going to Target! (Sad, but I really was THAT excited to get out of the house!)












No comments: