Thursday, December 3, 2009

SIX DAYS AND COUNTING.......
Well, it's been pretty busy at our house the past month or so. I've been trying really hard to prepare for the holidays before the baby arrives, like get my Christmas shopping done, Christmas decorating, and of course, all my "nesting." Needless to say, with a 2 year old running around, it's not that easy to get anything productive done, let alone sit down for two minutes! I'm starting to waddle, pretty much exclusively now and I think Jason is pretty tired of hearing me snore "like a foghorn." ( Yeah, I know, nice huh? ) And I'm sure Cale is tired of hearing me say that I can't do something becuz I'm too tired or don't feel good!!! We are so thrilled to see our new little bundle of joy, but at the same time we've been trying to squeeze in as much time as we can with our little buddy before she comes. It's gonna be very different once she gets here, but it's gonna be so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!Cale's been showing off this cheesy smile for the past few months now...not sure where he picked this one up but it seems to come out for EVERY picture these days!
Jason did not appreciate me letting Cale play with all my "jewels" (as Cale calls them). But, see, he can still look manly in jewels....doing his Incredible Hulk impression!

Getting the car seat ready for his baby sister...checking to see that everything is in working order!

A fun lunch out with Mommy. Eating the only meal he knows how...chicken nuggets and french fries!

Cheesy smile once again! Enjoying our day out at 8th floor Macy's

Our last family picture as three!!!

That poor Gingerbread Man never had a chance!

My little love bug, playing Santa!!

HO HO HO!!!!












1 comment:

Katie Benson said...

so cute Kristin :) I am so excited for your family for the soon arrival of your baby girl!! I am so excited for you to join the ranks with 2 littles. Oh what fun it is :)... for real, it's good. Can't wait to hear the good news about the new arrival. Good luck!!! with you delivery!