Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well, my maternity leave has hit the half way mark....so sad. Although, yesterday I would have taken work over home---it was THE most trying day that I've had with both kids since Keegyn was born. I'm learning to not be so uptight and stressed when Keegyn is bawling her eyes out while I'm patiently waiting for Cale to finish going "potty" or as we're trying to get dressed and I'm wrestling him on the floor just trying to do so. Jason has taught me that Keegyn will not "die" just because she's crying because she wants to be picked up or have her diaper changed. In fact, to quote the man himself "Kristin, she can cry a little, it's not gonna kill her." And of course, I know it's not going to kill her....but it doesn't help when I've been doing this and listening to this ALL day long. Or listening to Cale tell me what to do for Keegyn when she's crying, because of course, why wouldn't Cale know best???!!! But I digress....so yes, I have had some trying days in the past 7 weeks, but I wouldn't trade being a mother to these two beautiful angels for anything in the world. They are the loves of my life...and I guess Jason can be included in that group as well!!!
Now, who couldn't fall in love with these sets of cheeks???!!!
Me and my baby girl (I luv saying that..."baby girl")
Little Miss Osh Kosh


Jazzersize anyone?????



And she found her thumb!!! Even if it was very short lived!








No comments: