Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I've got the most smiley little girl! I've been capturing smiles from our little peanut left and right......smug little grin....
...see what I mean...she just doesn't quit!


Holding hands

My precious angel

Mr Joe Cool--as he calls himself whenever he sports the sunglasses. Little does he know those are mommy's sunglasses, and they are more "cosmo" than "joe cool."!

The kids and I had a special day home together today. We met some of my girlfriends for lunch, Ann and Sara, with their little ones. It was decided that the next time we actually get together again, it will have to be at someones house so we can actually talk a little and the kids can run around. Cale has been doing so well with potty training...he's getting richer by the day! So far, no accidents in 3 days....except for poopy ones...for some reason, he's afraid to poop in the big potty. This is the best picture I could get of my little Joe Cool and myself today--but it's better than nothing.


Pretty in pink


Cuddle time....wish it were nap time.....but really it was time to clean out a poopy pair of underwear. Coming from the mouth of Mr Joe Cool himself "something not feel right in there mommy" (as tears are running down his face and we're 10 seconds away from a minor meltdown.) I'm thinking a few more times of poopy underwear may be just what he needs to finally decide to use the big potty for number two as well!!!!











No comments: