Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twas the Week Before Christmas


Day Three

COOKIE TIME


We had to do a little online searching this year to find the perfect Christmas cookie...not just any one would do!


Cale and I decided that nothing says Christmas quite like our very own

RUDULPH COOKIES!


Of course the recipe online calls for homemade dough and frosting...but come one! Who the heck has time for that?!! So I did use a couple of shortcuts, like store bought cookie dough and frosting!


I did have to google how to make the color brown, however, cuz I had absolutely no idea how to do that! (Two days later and my hands are still stained from the food coloring! But I sure did make a good lookin' brown!)


Keegyn admiring her job well done


Cale stayed "true" to Rudulph...no blue or orange eyes for his reindeer, like Keegyn's!

Just brown eyes and red nose!


Keegyn's "true" Rudolph...accessories provided to her by Cale!

Platter 'O Rudolph













No comments: