Monday, March 1, 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!
My long awaited kitchen update is now underway! Most of you have heard me complain about the ugly linoleum floors that were already stained, dinged, and gouged before we even moved in three years ago! You can only imagine the state it was in now---with a toddler doing whatever he wants to it, and myself not caring cuz I figured the worse it looked, the quicker Jason would cave in to my whining for wanting "my new kitchen!!!"
So.....here are some before pics (including our new appliances!) of the ugly linoleum that is, thankfully, NO MORE!!!!"Buh-Bye" ugly floor...you will NOT be missed!
TA DAH!!!!!!


TA DAH!!!


TA DAH!!!!


Now, all we need is the countertops/backsplash and I'll be pleased! Seeing, however, that Jason nearly had a stroke after adding up all we spent on the appliances, floors, and Cale's bedroom set (all in about a 3 day span), that project will have to wait another few months until he is fully recovered!!!!!




1 comment:

KEVIN AND SARA: said...

Kristin..the kitchen looks great! What a big difference.