Monday, May 25, 2009

Cale and Mommy's Day Off!!!!
What did we do on my day off last week??? Surprise, surprise!!! We went to the park! But we actually went to a new park that was just built a few months ago. Cale loved this park so much that we had to go back later that day. This park has "big slides" for Cale...apparently he can no longer tolerate the little ones, as I soon found out when I told him to go down and he looked at me like I was crazy--"Cale too big mommy!" Swings, on the other hand, can come in all shapes and sizes and he will be just fine with that! I hate letting him get on the swings too early though cuz once he's on, he will not get off. Which is all fine and dandy except he wants to pushed like a maniac the whole time...and lately it seems I just can't get him high enough. It's underdog after underdog after underdog with this guy---that can wear a mommy out!!!!!
This has got to be one of the steepest slides I've seen, but Cale didn't even think twice about it!
Yes, he is up that high! Grandma B is probably having heart failure right now just looking at him and seeing that I'm nowhere in sight to catch him!!!

Even backwards...he pulls out all his tricks!


This swing was more like a recliner for Cale...he actually almost fell asleep in the dang thing!

There's my little Love Bug!!!!!!









No comments: