Sunday, October 7, 2012

Emma Krumbees!!!!
What a fun place, this Emma Krumbees!  Despite the deep, deep, chill in the air this past Saturday,
the kids and Jason and I had a really fun, Fall time.  We have never been to Emma Krumbees and its actually been on my list of "Fun Things To Do With The Kids" (aka "My list of things to do to get the kids out of the house!) since Cale's been one!  Now see, it only took me FOUR years to get to it!!! Anyways, it was pretty dang cute!  Little spendy, but cute!
They were so patient while I drank my large cup of hot cider :)
But, they also got to enjoy a warm, gooey brownie!!
YUMMO!!!



Here we started our tour of the scarecrows. Cale got a kick out of some of them, others, well, he didn't quite know what to make of some of them!  And to tell you the truth, neither did I!  Some were actually kinda creepy!
This one below, though, was pretty funny :)

 Another favorite of Cale's...The Gingerbread Man.  He actually learned about him in school recently, so he wanted a picture with this guy!
 I tried to get Keegyn involved of some of the fun little cut outs, like the one below, but she wasn't participating at this point of the trip...she was still angry with me for taking her sucker away so that she could warm up her hands in her pockets.  God forbid I try to keep her fingers from falling off!
 And...here she is...now out of her "grump" phase!  Lovin the slide...at least once she figured out that is she layed back she would go faster!  I have to admit, it was a really slooooowwww slide.
Tractor climbing...didn't last long. Just long enough to take this quick snapshot!
 My baby...already know has to pose for the camera! Cute...even with sucker smudged all over her face!
 Cale's turn at the slide...he found if he went head first, it was a bit more entertaining :)

 After having taken her sucker away earlier...she was not gonna let that happen again...Look at that vice grip she has on that thing! Good Lord, child!
 Last, but certainly not least, Keegyn got to enjoy her pony ride!  Not quite worth the 5 bucks, in my opinion, cuz it just didn't last long enough!  But Keegyn loved it and couldn't stop smiling...I guess you can't put a price on that :)
 Keegyn named her pony.....Monty.  And he was "soft."


No comments: