Sunday, July 8, 2012


Both Jason and I were lucky enough to have whole rest of the week off, following the Fourth. So we spent some time with kids at Nickelodeon Universe at the MOA.  We had to find a way to "beat the heat!"  (Thankfully, this was the last day of the massive heat....it was really starting to wear on us all!)

Keegyn could NOT believe that Dora was there!  She could hardly contain herself to wait in line long enough until it was her turn!

She would have stayed and hung out with Dora ALL day long if we would have let her. She just kept staring up into Dora's big eyes and smiling and saying "Hi Doda", and holding her hand!




 Waiting for Cale and Daddy to finish up on the Log Chute
 Cale, waiting patiently, for his favorite roller coaster at MOA...Fairly Odd Parents.  Usually Jason goes on with him, but I needed a mini break from Keegyn, so I offered to go....Man, I can't handle those like I used to!  After getting off, I really felt like a "mom!" I think I had my eyes closed for over half the ride!


No comments: