Friday, July 22, 2011

Our Day At The Beach!


We finally decided to head to the beach this summer...it was on my "to do" since last summer when Cale and I talked about it incessantly, yet somehow never tackled it. So one hot, July morning, me, Cale and my little munchkin headed out to "tackle" the beach...without Dad. Both the kids had a blast (and Cale made me promise that we would come back soon) but because I was alone to keep tabs on my little ones, we hit the road after just two hours...it was all I could handle! They both were getting a little too fearless and I quickly realized this was not a solo outing!


Surprisingly, there were actually two other families at the beach at the early hour of 9am! Yes, 9am...that was when we got there!

...Testing out the waters....



It doesn't take Keegyn long to make friends!



Filling, dumping....filling, dumping.....


...just doesn't get old...


I have to admit that I was more impressed with my little man...he was out in that water in no time, trying to catch the array of fish that were swimming around his little feet. Kept him busy for over an hour! I didn't have the heart to tell him that there was no way he was gonna catch a fish with his bucket...that it was more of a "net" project!



...Still dumping and filling....

(eventually, it did get old)



No fish, but ALL smiles!


Lunch break!


Unfortunately, our time at the beach had to come to an end WAY before Cale was ready to call it a day....























No comments: