Sunday, July 11, 2010

Splish....Splash....
Cale seriously needs to come around this summer....I spent a good hour setting up water toys and his pool the other weekend. I mean, the whole nine yards....it was sweltering out and he was talking about getting outside in his pool like there was no tomorrow. Do you think he even so much as put a pinky toe in that dang pool???? NOOOO!!! I was about ready to flip my lid, especially when his answer for not wanting to get in the pool was because then "my shorts will get wet." Well, DUH!! Why would I not think of that! Of course he wouldn't want to get his SWIM TRUNKS wet...seriously.
So he barely ran through our little sprinkler either....and the only way we were able to even talk him into this was having the water barely turned on. Jason says "like father, like son" as he didn't really like water stuff either when he was a kid. I'm thinkin' "come on! It's flippin' 90 degrees!"

Cale thought it was much funner to observe the balls flying out of the sprinkler from afar
(after all, if he gets too close them dang swim trunks could get wet)


Who says curves aren't beautiful???!!!!



Keegyn made my day after all the huffing and puffing I had done trying, and failing, to get Cale in the water. She played and splashed in the water for a good long time! And then passed out from sheer exhaustion not long after!








No comments: