Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What a busy day we had today! And quite productive too! It was my day off with my little man so we started our day at Uncle D's and enjoyed his playground for about 2 hours before heading to "Donald's" (McDonald's) for "my happy meal." Not surprisingly, at least for the past few weeks, Cale decided that a nap was not in the cards for today. So that left me scrounging for some new and exiciting ideas or games to pass our time....not that I don't LOVE my days with Cale, but I could use a little reprieve every now and again---I'm really not liking the infrequent naps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, we made do with our afternoon of activities...1)going for a walk, 2)sweeping up ant hills, 3) playing basketball, 4)watering my flowers (I know, I'm becoming more domestic!) and daddy's shrubs, 5)washing Cale's motorcycle, and 6)making (and eating) brownies! All this in one day, you ask? Oh no, all this before 4pm!!!!!!!!! Finally, Cale agreed to settle down and watch a little Thomas. Now, I'm exhausted and my hubby just called asking "what's for dinner?" I'm thinking.....brownies!!!!!!!!!!















1 comment:

Katie Benson said...

It's so cute how you take pictures to document your day together - just regular days... how fun will that be for Cale to look back at someday.