Saturday, February 7, 2009

PLAY DAY
Cale and I had yet another play day! We were off once again to have some indoor fun...It's getting harder and harder to think of new places to go. We can't possibly go somewhere that doesn't have a horsie. Luckily for me, we found some horsies today---
"Hey Mom, what's up with the short ride"
I'll have you know that as soon as the ride ended (which was a rip off!) Cale kept telling me to "pay." And was none too pleased when the money ran dry!
Despite the short ride, Cale still loved his horsie and felt he should give him a hug.


Ta-dah!!!! Once the horsie saga was done, we made it to the play center. Cale loved the boat today. He was really using his imagintion--fishing over the side and everything!
Notice his snug pajama shirt as well. Oh yes, he only wanted to wear "cars" today and that was the only shirt we had that was clean that had cars on it. I was not in the mood to fight that battle this morning. So, off we went, out in public, in his snug fitting pajamas!!!!



We did end up making it outside later in the afternoon--the weather was awesome! Cale was not a fan of snow however...he only wanted to stand in the part of the yard that had the grass showing. And I had to carry him to that spot! Sure glad I bought those dang boots and snow pants this year!


Okay, then I felt bad cuz I promised Cale there was nothing wrong with the snow and he should just try to walk on it....well of course he had to prove me wrong. Toppled right over, and then of course couldn't get up by himself cuz he was so bundled in his snow clothes! Looked like a little water beatle struggling to turn over! That was the end of walking IN the snow....




Not a horsie in sight, but still screaming "YAHOOO!!""




Cale is definatley ready for summer---we walked up and down the sidewalk with his popper and he kept saying "sno way" (snow away). He's had enough of the winter--as have we all....



MY LOVEBUG!!!!











No comments: