Friday, January 9, 2009

FAMILY FUN NIGHT!!!

It's really been hard to keep sane this winter, at least at times. It was so much nicer when we could go outside after dinner and go to the park or go for walks--even for as many nice new toys Cale got for Christmas, there really is only so much mommy can take of playing cars, trucks, horses, cars, cars, trucks, horses, and more cars! (you get the picture) I can't even get him to color with me anymore these days--at least for more than 2 minutes at a time! So, needless to say, some nights at the Thompson household are spent doing really silly things...



For instance, posing for pictures via self-timer. Quite a chore in itself, but at least it got a few laughs out of my little guy!






I do have to admit that the play-doh has been a huge hit though. And surprisingly, Cale has only tried to taste it ONCE!

Kinda blurry, but here is his final project...his favorite barn yard animals (plus the 5 other additional horses he had riding in his truck!) Like I said, "horses and trucks"



Let me just start this by saying there are some things that Cale and daddy do that mommy would NEVER do.....but I guess that's what daddys are for! Cale actually loves being hung upside down--it is a nightly ritual for my two boys that just never seems to get old!







No comments: