Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cale has become quite the artist. He loves coloring. Now we just have to concentrate on not breaking every single crayon. We're trying to teach him that he doesn't have to press so hard by showing him that the crayons still work with just a small amount of pressure. But it's always brute force with this one! Notice the multiple broken crayons on the table.....
....I know, I know....he certainly isn't wanting for toys....

MOMMY'S LITTLE HELPER

I sure have taught him well! For as many times as I say "Cale is all boy," he does throw a curveball our way every once in awhile that really catches us by surprise! Who would have thought he would take to sweeping?


Great hand positioning here....
Even digging into all the corners....he really pays attention when mommy cleans!
I'm such a slave driver!!!!!!!!


No comments: