Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yet another day off to spend with my little guy! Today we met Gina out for lunch. Cale was sad because Avery didn't make it this time, but he'll have plenty of time to flirt the next time we get together for our next playdate! As you can see, we ate at one of my (and Cale's ) favorite places...Panera! He is getting so good at drinking from straws!! Loves it! He'll actually even drink water for me if it's through a straw! Although today we did not drink water....we had FRUIT PUNCH!!! What a hit!


Then we headed off to the park. We were the only ones there....I couldn't believe it! Everyone else was in school I guess! But we had fun anyways chasing each other around (which was my plan anyways--get him good and tired out so he would go straight down for his nap when we got home!)
SAY CHEESE!!!! Cale really needs some playmates though...poor kid had to ride the teeter totter all by himself! So he kinda just teetered.....
Running to the swings.....he's gotten so fast on those feet!
Bye-Bye!!! See you later alligator!


No comments: